The major problem!
In today’s San Jose, we are faced with a major problem, water. We have a limited source of water and the drought has only gotten worse as the years pass by us. Water has now become a resource we cannot afford to lose. With everything being said, we need to take action. Prins Pools is here for you and will help guide you through this drought.
As home owners, we know the rigorous tasks of maintaining a pool. Maybe today is the change we need to have happen to ensure our water source is protected.
Have you ever thought of filling in your pool? Have the kids moved out of the house and here you are still maintaining a pool you haven’t touched since the kids were young? Is work so demanding and life’s challenges getting in the way of your everyday activity to the point your pool has turned into a breeding ground for the Lochness monster? No worries. We know that in any circumstance life can get in the way.
Lets talk about your options now… Did you know you can fill in you pool and have a completely re-landscaped backyard all in one? You can. Whether you are looking for a partial fill-in or a full we can make sure that you are taken care of and the yard you are wanting can come true.
Here are the perks:
- You will save money!
- You can have a yard you can manage yourself.
- A newly landscaped yard can add value to your home.
- You can focus on you V’s the pool and the maintenance it takes to keep a pool.
- You are now officially saving water.
- Did we mention saving water.
If you are interested in finding out more info on our services, please CLICK HERE now. Or call now at (408) 979-9595
Remember, we can all do our part to save water.
As a web developer I know this is going to not only effect my clients, but many other small businesses as well. I suggest if you know a business owner or are one… you read through this information and do whatever you can to make sure you are compliant. If you have any questions, please call me at 408.568.8889.
WHAT IS THE CONCEPT?
Users should get the most relevant and timely results, no matter if the information lives on mobile-friendly web pages or apps, whenever they are searching on a mobile device. This latest algorithm is adapted to take into account new usage patterns that favor mobile searches.
This update will boost the rankings of mobile-friendly pages (pages that are legible and usable on mobile devices) in mobile search results worldwide. Conversely, pages designed for only large screens may see a significant decrease in rankings in mobile search results.
- More mobile-friendly websites will appear in search results.
- This change will have a significant impact in our search results.
- Goal: for users to find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices.
- Implementation: webmaster’s can make sure their sites are ready for the update by:
- Testing a few pages using the Mobile-Friendly Test.
- Use Webmaster Tools account go get a full list of mobile usability issues across your site using the Mobile Usability Report.
- More relevant app content in search results.
- Google is using information from indexed apps as a factor for ranking for signed-in users.
- Meaning: now content from indexed apps will surface more prominently in search results.
- There is a step-by-step guide for app developers on how to best leverage this feature.
- Will desktop and/or tablet ranking be affected by this change?
- NO – this update has no effect on searches from tablets or desktops.
- Is it a page-level or site-level mobile ranking boost?
- It’s a page-level change. Meaning, if ten of your site’s pages are mobile-friendly but the rest aren’t, only the ten mobile-friendly pages will be positively impacted.
- Unfortunately, my mobile-friendly pages won’t be ready until after April 21st. How long before they can be considered mobile-friendly in ranking?
- We determine whether a page is mobile-friendly every time it’s crawled and indexed — you don’t have to wait for another update. Once a page is mobile-friendly, you can wait for Googlebot for smartphones to naturally (re-)crawl and index the page or you can expedite processing by using Fetch as Google with Submit to Index in Webmaster Tools. For a large volume of URLs, consider submitting a sitemap. In the sitemap, if your mobile content uses pre-existing URLs (such as with Responsive Web Design or dynamic serving), also include the lastmod tag.
- If I see no drop in traffic on April 22nd, does that mean my site’s rankings aren’t impacted?
- You won’t be able to definitively determine whether your site’s rankings are impacted by the mobile-friendly update by April 22nd. It’ll be a week or so before it makes its way to all pages in the index.
- Can you be partially mobile-friendly? 
No – a web page is or isn’t mobile friendly. It is a yes or no.
- Will this impact AdWords ads?
No – this is only for organic listings. AdWords may have their own mobile factors but this is unrelated.
Have you done your part to help save these magnificent creatures?
In today’s society we are coming across a fast decline in the bee population and what this means to you could be shocking. Did you know that a recent article by CNN pointed out that it’s estimated bees are responsible for about one and every three bites of food in the United States. That’s a crop value of $15- $18 billion dollars. Shocking right!
What happens when that all disappears?
If all the bees disappeared, it would be catastrophic for agriculture as we know it. Bees play a vital role in our everyday life. Through pollination, bees help produce many of our specialty crops like almonds, berries fruits and vegetables. If the bees disappeared, you might find your self one day in a supermarket with no fruits and vegetables.
So what can we do to help save the bees?
- Buy local, organic food from your local organic farms. Here at The Honey Ladies, we know what it means to support our passion and what it takes to help save the bees. That’s why we pride ourselves on giving you the freshest, best, local honey in town.
- Learn how to be a beekeeper: Have you ever though of having your own hive? Here at The Honey Ladies we offer a rent to own beehive plan that is right for you.
- Knowledge is power: Honeybees are vegetarians. They want to forage pollen and nectar from flowers up to three miles from their hive and bring that food back to provide food for themselves and the beehive. They want nothing to do with you. They are just trying to provide for their family.
- Buy Local Honey: The honey you buy directly sends a message to beekeepers about how they should keep their bees. For this reason, and for your own personal health, strive to buy local raw honey that is from the hives that are not treated with chemicals. If you would like some of the best local honey from us, please CLICK HERE to get your’s today and to support our cause.
- Plant: Whether it is a window box in your apartment, a garden in your backyard, or a green space in your community, there is always something you can plant to help bees no matter where you live. A great example of what to plant is by choosing plants that flower at different times of the year which provide nectar and pollen sources throughout the growing season.
If you would like to find out more about The Honey Ladies, and more services they provide, please follow their blog here: HONEY.
I hope this was informative and hope you check out this wonderful company.
Yes! I said it! They suck. I hear this so many times a year with most every client I speak with. The experience with most designers puts a bad taste in many business owners mouths, which is why they are normally willing to spend BIG dollars with a firm to get their website designed or redesigned.
The thing is, most businesses don’t know what to look for when they are searching for web design. They will usually Google and more than likely pick the cheapest one they spoke with thinking… “Awesome! I found a good deal!”. The problem is they don’t really know what they bought until they start working with the designer. Often times, the cheap site builders are working with people out in India or Vietnam. The workers are very cheap, but the communication is garbage. One story went like this… “I sent the designer what I wanted changed and they would change the wrong thing a week later. I would tell them again what I wanted and now they would change something else and STILL do it wrong. When all was said and done after the communication, I had three things wrong with my site now, not just one.” I ended up getting the client because I was able to show her that she could still get a beautiful site without paying a ton of money to a big web design company.
There are a lot of “ME’s” out there. Small web design companies that have one to two employees that are able to charge low costs for a web design, be able to communicate well and know a lot of what’s important when designing a site. Including, proper page construction for SEO. When you call a web design team, make sure to ask them questions like:
- How many employees do you have?
- How long have you been in business?
- How do you construct your pages and what do you use?
- Do you do any SEO to the site and if so, what kind?
- Do you set up any social network sites like Facebook and Google+ and attach it to my site?
Good luck to you on your search for a web and graphic designer. And remember, unless you want to learn Vietnamese or Arabic, then look for a middle of the ground designer. You may call me if you have any questions about this article.
As the rich media landscape is ever evolving, the demand for high-impact experiences rises to new levels, as we constantly strive to achieve lasting impressions for our clients.
Since 2001, ER Productions has been regimented to this principle through our notion of “Advanced Design Technology”; which simply reminds us that within each and every client engagement there exists an opportunity to explore new creative potential. It is the vision that drives our commitment to push the boundaries of design and technology and to deliver the best next-generation solutions. At ER Productions, we harness our insight, dedication and expertise to challenge the boundaries of creativity and deliver on tomorrow’s capabilities.
We specialize in the following:
|* Web Design
||* Logo Design
|* Business Cards
||* Search Engine Optimization
|* Desktop Publishing
||* Flash Media
||* T-Shirt Design