Are you craving honey, because we know this guy is!
The Honey Ladies are here to satisfy all of your honey needs. The Honey Ladies have 600+ bee hives all over the Bay Area. Our honey is raw, unfiltered, 100% Grade A’ pure honey. We harvest the honey made by our bees and bottle it FRESH for purchase at the following Farmers’ Markets: Monterey, Carmel, Cupertino, Alum Rock, Union City, Evergreen, Walnut Creek, and Alameda. Later in the season, we will be at even more Farmers’ Markets. We promise our honey is the best you’ve ever tasted! We also sell Honeycomb, 100% Beeswax Candles, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly and Honey Soap with propolis, all available at the Farmers’ Markets or you can order them here in the Price List section. Click the links below for more information
The Honey Ladies
Are you looking for local honey?
Look no further
Wendy Towner is a second generation beekeeper bringing with her some old fashioned knowledge and implementing it in today’s forward thinking “clean” beekeeping. Coming from a family farm that cares for hundreds of hives and sells thousands of pounds of raw honey every year, she is on her way to implementing her own personal goals of helping to attain sustainable bees in the community and local farms. She has saved thousands of hives from certain doom, with anxious homeowners not knowing what to do when bees are found taking up residence in unconventional places. She has provided pollination services to backyard gardens and large organic farms alike. Wendy is one of the top go to beekeepers in the bay area when authorities need help in bee matters. Her number is on speed dial with animal control, emergency services and pest control agencies alike. She is here to help save the bees, one hive at a time.
Local Honey San Jose
Some of the best local honey I have ever had has come from The Honey Ladies. Their honey is 100% Grade A pure raw honey with just the basic filtration. The do not extend their honey with corn syrup or other things.
A wide variety of products they offer and will surely satisfy. Wildflower Honeycombs, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, and even Beeswax Candles.
Honey by the jar:
- Blackberry Blossom
- Buckwheat Blossom
- Cherry Blossom
- Clover Blossom
- Kiwi Blossom
- Orange Blossom
- Poison Oak Blossom
- Raspberry Blossom
- Black Button Sage
- Strawberry Blossom
If you would like to find out more information on their pricing and other services they provide, please don’t hesitate to give them a call anytime at (408) 531-5045 or click this following link to their homepage today! Local Honey San Jose
Do you have a bee problem and don’t know how to handle it?
The Honey ladies are your solution and are there for you when you need them most. Bees are scary and everyone has a deep down fear of being stung. We are trained and care for the bees and will come to your home and property and make sure that your bee problem is taken care of.
The difference between The Honey Ladies and our competitors is we can handle any repairs needed as a result of a bee extraction job, e.g. Beehive Removal Repairs. This is the most effective way to permanently remove bees from inside of a void within a structure. This process involves removing the part of the structure where the bees have created a hive and then fully repairing the structure back to its original form and appearance. Whether it’s a multi-million dollar commercial building or a private home, our technicians have many years of experience and will treat your property the same as they would their own homes. Moreover, we back up our service with the longest warranties within our industry.
If you would like to find out more information about other services we have to offer, please don’t hesitate to give us a call today.
CLICK HERE NOW FOR YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
Also, please read this great article about honeybees
We hope to hear from all of you soon,
-The Honey Ladies
Have you done your part to help save these magnificent creatures?
In today’s society we are coming across a fast decline in the bee population and what this means to you could be shocking. Did you know that a recent article by CNN pointed out that it’s estimated bees are responsible for about one and every three bites of food in the United States. That’s a crop value of $15- $18 billion dollars. Shocking right!
What happens when that all disappears?
If all the bees disappeared, it would be catastrophic for agriculture as we know it. Bees play a vital role in our everyday life. Through pollination, bees help produce many of our specialty crops like almonds, berries fruits and vegetables. If the bees disappeared, you might find your self one day in a supermarket with no fruits and vegetables.
So what can we do to help save the bees?
- Buy local, organic food from your local organic farms. Here at The Honey Ladies, we know what it means to support our passion and what it takes to help save the bees. That’s why we pride ourselves on giving you the freshest, best, local honey in town.
- Learn how to be a beekeeper: Have you ever though of having your own hive? Here at The Honey Ladies we offer a rent to own beehive plan that is right for you.
- Knowledge is power: Honeybees are vegetarians. They want to forage pollen and nectar from flowers up to three miles from their hive and bring that food back to provide food for themselves and the beehive. They want nothing to do with you. They are just trying to provide for their family.
- Buy Local Honey: The honey you buy directly sends a message to beekeepers about how they should keep their bees. For this reason, and for your own personal health, strive to buy local raw honey that is from the hives that are not treated with chemicals. If you would like some of the best local honey from us, please CLICK HERE to get your’s today and to support our cause.
- Plant: Whether it is a window box in your apartment, a garden in your backyard, or a green space in your community, there is always something you can plant to help bees no matter where you live. A great example of what to plant is by choosing plants that flower at different times of the year which provide nectar and pollen sources throughout the growing season.
If you would like to find out more about The Honey Ladies, and more services they provide, please follow their blog here: HONEY.
I hope this was informative and hope you check out this wonderful company.